Latest in Pentagon Agrees
Sort by
90 items
-
Pentagon watchdog to evaluate Hegseth's use of Signal
The Pentagon inspector general's office said it would evaluate Hegseth's use of Signal to discuss strikes against the Houthis.CBS News - 6h -
Pentagon inspector general to investigate Pete Hegseth's role in Signal chat leak
The Pentagon's internal watchdog notified the defense secretary of a probe into whether he shared classified information last month in a Signal group chat that included a journalist.NBC News - 8h -
Case Keenum agrees to terms with the Bears
Free agent quarterback Case Keenum has agreed to a one-year deal worth up to $3 million with the Bears, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.Yahoo Sports - 5h -
Pentagon to review physical standards for military combat jobs
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has ordered a 60-day review of physical standards for military combat roles to ensure female troops are not being given exceptions for the physically challenging ...The Hill - 3d -
Pentagon offering new round of voluntary resignations, retirements
The Defense Department plans to offer a new round of voluntary resignations and early retirements to the civilian workforce, but how it will go about this is unclear. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth ...The Hill - 2d -
Pentagon watchdog investigating Hegseth's use of Signal
The Defense Department's internal watchdog is investigating Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth's use of the messaging app Signal to discuss highly sensitive military information, according to a newly ...The Hill - 8h -
Pentagon Will Review Pete Hegseth’s Signal Use
The review started in response to a joint bipartisan request last week from leaders of the Senate Armed Services Committee.The New York Times - 6h -
Trump: There's a 'psychological deadline' for Putin to agree to ceasefire
President Trump said late Sunday there is a “psychological deadline” for Russia to agree to a ceasefire in Ukraine, shortly after he had expressed frustration with Russian President Vladimir Putin. ...The Hill - 4d -
Report: Red Sox, Garrett Crochet agree to 6-year, $170M deal
The Boston Red Sox and pitcher Garrett Crochet have agreed to a six-year, $170 million contract, ESPN reports.Yahoo Sports - 3d -
Jones: Cowboys, Parsons agree on 'most' issues
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones says he has met with star pass rusher Micah Parsons for "five or six hours" over the past two weeks, and believes the two sides agree on "most" issues as talks over a new ...ESPN - 2d -
Settlements agreed over claims of historical sexual abuse at Celtic Boys Club
Celtic Plc settles around 70% of cases in class action Law firm expects further settlements in coming weeks A seven-figure payout has been agreed for a lawsuit over claims of historical sexual ...The Guardian - 2d -
Geno Smith reportedly agrees to 2-year, $75 million extension with the Raiders
Quarterback Geno Smith, who was traded to Las Vegas nearly a month ago, agreed to two-year, $75 million extension with the Raiders, ESPN reported Thursday. Smith's new deal takes him through the ...Yahoo Sports - 5h -
Bills fill open spot by agreeing to sign former Bengals punter Brad Robbins, AP source says
The Buffalo Bills filled their open spot at punter by agreeing to sign Brad Robbins, a person familiar with discussions confirmed to The Associated Press on Monday. Robbins joins Buffalo with the ...Yahoo Sports - 3d -
Garrett Crochet contract: Red Sox agree to $170 million extension with new ace
Days after making his first start for Boston, pitcher Garrett Crochet and the Red Sox agreed on a six-year, $170 million contract extension.Yahoo Sports - 3d -
Reports: Jackson Merrill, San Diego Padres agree to nine-year, $135 million extension
Jackson Merrill, who just began his second major league season, has agreed to a nine-year contract extension worth $135 million with the Padres.Yahoo Sports - 1d -
Garrett Crochet reportedly agrees to $170 million, 6-year deal with Red Sox
Ace left-hander Garrett Crochet has agreed to a record-breaking $170 million, six-year contract with the Boston Red Sox, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.Yahoo Sports - 2d -
Garrett Crochet reportedly agrees to 6-year, $170 million deal with Red Sox
Ace left-hander Garrett Crochet has agreed to a record-breaking six-year, $170 million contract with the Boston Red Sox, according to a person familiar with the negotiations.Yahoo Sports - 2d -
Jackson Merrill and Padres agree to $135 million, 9-year contract for 2026-34, AP source says
All-Star outfielder Jackson Merrill and the San Diego Padres have agreed to a $135 million, nine-year contract covering 2026-34, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. ...Yahoo Sports - 1d -
Trey McBride agrees to 4-year deal with Cardinals, keeping him with team through 2029
Star tight end Trey McBride has agreed to a four-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals as the franchise locks up one of the NFL's best young players through the 2029 season. The Cardinals confirmed ...Yahoo Sports - 7h -
DOD watchdog launches probe into Hegseth use of Signal chat ahead of Houthi airstrike
The Pentagon's inspector general launched a probe into the Trump administration's use of Signal to discuss a planned strike on the Houthis in Yemen.ABC News - 8h -
Settlement agreed in Celtic Boys Club abuse cases
More than 20 former players involved in a class action have received a seven-figure sum.BBC News - 2d -
Panthers agree to terms with RB Raheem Blackshear
The Panthers are bringing back RB Raheem Blackshear, their primary return specialist from 2024.Yahoo Sports - 2d -
Ribeiro agrees new two-year deal with Blackburn
Defender Yuri Ribeiro signs a two-year contract with Blackburn Rovers, having initially joined on a deal until the end of the season.Yahoo Sports - 15h -
Geno Smith agrees to two-year extension with Raiders
The Raiders traded for Smith last month.Yahoo Sports - 9h -
Pentagon watchdog launches probe of Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth over use of Signal app
The use of the Signal messaging app by top Trump officials came to light after The Atlantic's editor was added to a group chat about planned Houthi strikes.CNBC - 7h -
Pentagon launches investigation into Pete Hegseth’s use of Signal app after sensitive information leak
Defense chief and others discussed US military operations on messaging app that included journalist. The inspector general of the Department of Defense (DoD) is launching an investigation into ...The Guardian - 8h -
U.S. Strikes in Yemen Burning Through Munitions With Limited Success
In just three weeks, the Pentagon has used $200 million worth of munitions in Operation Rough Rider against the Houthi militia, officials said.The New York Times - 12m -
Broncos agree to terms on a one-year deal with QB Sam Ehlinger
The Broncos have a third quarterback on their roster.Yahoo Sports - 3d -
Adam Ottavino returns to the Yankees, agrees to a 1-year contract
Adam Ottavino pitched for the Yankees in 2019 and 2020, going 8-8 with a 2.76 ERA in 97 relief appearances.Yahoo Sports - 2d -
Paratici still has not agreed full Milan terms after new meeting
According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, there are still some issues Milan and Fabio Paratici need to resolve before he can sign on as their new director of sport following today’s meeting.The former ...Yahoo Sports - 2d -
Greencore agrees £1.2bn deal for UK ready meal rival Bakkavor
Wave of takeovers continues to shrink number of companies listed on London Stock ExchangeFinancial Times - 1d -
Kristian Campbell agrees to 8-year, $60 million deal with Red Sox
A 22-year-old infielder and outfielder, Kristian Campbell made his big league debut March 27 as Boston’s youngest opening day starter at second since Reggie Smith.Yahoo Sports - 1d -
Ketel Marte agrees to new six-year, $116.5 million contract with Diamondbacks
His new agreement calls for salaries of $14 million in 2025, $15 million in 2026, $12 million in 2027, $20 million in 2028 and $22 million each in 2029 and 2030. Marte has an $11.5 million player ...Yahoo Sports - 1d -
Arizona Diamondbacks, Ketel Marte agree on six-year, $116.5 million extension
The Diamondbacks have reached an agreement with star second baseman Ketel Marte on another extension, the third such deal they have given him.Yahoo Sports - 10h -
Cardinals, TE Trey McBride agree to four-year extension
Arizona has locked up one of its key young players through the 2029 season.Yahoo Sports - 7h -
Geno Smith, Raiders agree to massive two-year extension with $66.5M guaranteed
Smith is now signed through the 2027 seasonCBS Sports - 5h -
Trump knocks NBC's Welker after Signal leak questions on 'Meet the Press'
President Trump tore into Kristen Welker, moderator of NBC's "Meet The Press," over her questioning of a Republican lawmaker about a Signal leak of Pentagon attack plans that has consumed headlines ...The Hill - 3d -
QB Geno Smith signs contract extension with Raiders
The Raiders and QB Geno Smith have agreed to a two-year contract extension.Yahoo Sports - 8h -
Red flags raised as exhausted England stars on course to break agreed match limit... again
Leading England players are exasperated that player welfare guidelines will be broken for a second season running, Telegraph Sport understands.Yahoo Sports - 3d